Staying Safe Together
Dear valued guests and friends of Lea Marston,
Our doors will remain open to essential workers and business travel as defined by the most recent UK Government guidelines.
The health and wellbeing of all our guests, members and employees is, and always has been, at the heart of our business. We have implemented our Staying Safe Together policy to ensure the highest standard cleanliness throughout the Hotel and put social distancing measures are in place to keep everyone safe.
If you have an existing leisure booking with us, please don’t worry, our friendly reservations team will be in touch with your options as soon as possible.
We cannot stress how highly we value your loyalty and support you have given us this year and will continue to keep in touch via email, through our website and on social media.
As before, together we will get through this. We can't wait to welcome you all back soon.
- Queues will be minimal and fast moving due to pre-arrival procedures.
- Where small queues do form, there will be clear physical distancing measures in place.
- Perspex screens will be added to reception desks to protect staff and guests in locations where direct face to face interaction is unavoidable.
- We will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out service and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions. Card is king!
- All appropriate areas will be disinfected with anti-bacterial chemicals on a regular basis.
- High use areas, confined spaces and key touch points will receive increased levels of cleaning at more regular intervals.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash stations will be available at key points throughout the hotel.
- Guest bedrooms will be completely sanitised after each stay and additional cleaning for high contact surfaces.
- Visual reminders will be in place to encourage frequent hand washing using soap and water or anti-bacterial hand wash (where soap and water is not available) when entering the building, after coughing or sneezing and after using the washrooms.
- SAFE DISTANCING
- One-way systems directing guests and clear social distance markings in public areas.
- All guests will be advised on the need to practise social distancing from other guests and our team members throughout their stay. There will be visual reminders of this requirement in all appropriate places.
- Lifts should only be occupied by guests staying in the same room at any one time. Disinfectant and wipes will be available to clean elevator buttons between users.
- Use of staircases will be encouraged as an alternative with designated staircases for upward and downward travel.
- Where possible, we will implement one-way systems, with public areas clearly marked to indicate direction of travel and safe distancing guidelines.
- Throughout the hotel, there will be clear signage to communicate the measures in place and staff members will monitor guest behaviour. Our staff will be required to wear face masks in public areas, and we would encourage our guests to do the same.
- Secondary control measures such as screens, barriers and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be put in place where safe distancing is not practicable.
- The capacity in all areas of the hotel will be limited to enable a safe environment for our guests and employees.
- FOOD & DRINK
- Alfresco Dining
Our Hathaway's garden area provides a sun-trap throughout the day and evenings... But do remember to dress appropriately as we are dealing with the great British weather. Our new menu is perfect for dining outdoors, options include delicious sharing platters, flame grilled burgers and pizzas.
Don't miss out, don't forget to book your table, either download our app from the app store "Lea Marston Hotel" or book a table HERE.
Maximum table size of 6 bookable online. Food is served from 12.00pm with last orders at 9.00pm daily.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Room Service will be available and there will be a grab and go breakfast available to essential workers and business travel guests.
- Alfresco Dining
- OUR TEAM
- Please note our team will always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a safe distance.
- All of our team who return to work will have completed health declarations to prove that they are fit and able. They will also have completed our internal COVID-19 training programme.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and disposable gloves will be worn by team members based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to Government regulations and guidance.
- LEISURE CLUB & SPA
We are delighted to be fully reopening our golf courses and driving range (full opening hours) from Monday March 29th.
Our golf shop will reopen for telephone bookings on 01675 470707 for members, guests, visitors and membership enquiries from Saturday 27th March.
Takeaway food & drink will be available on reopening and we will be offering extensive outdoor service (tables of 6 or less) from April 12th.
We can’t wait to welcome you back.
Our friendly reservations team will be in touch with all guests who have future bookings, starting with arrivals from Thursday 5th November 2020. There is no need to call us, we will be in touch as soon as possible to rearrange your stay.
If you have booked via a third party such as booking.com and expedia you will need to contact them direct to rearrange or cancel your booking.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers with expiry dates between 1st April - 30th August 2020 will be automatically extended to 30th November 2020.
Brilliant hotel wonderful staff.
June 2020 – Colinmarch2003
"I stayed as an essential worker over the lockdown. The staff could not be more helpful and friendly. They could not do enough for you. I highly recommend this hotel. I will be returning when all of the facilities are available. I hope the owners and managers see this review and appreciate the great staff they have. Well done to all.