Vacancies at Lea Marston Hotel
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and motivated Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hospitality and possess good leadership and organisational skills
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach and will assist with the smooth and efficient operation of the Housekeeping Department, including the supervision and maintenance of standards within the department to enhance our guest’s stay.
As our Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Provide cover for the Head Housekeeper in their absence i.e. holidays and days off
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the hotel, with the supervision and inspection of all guest rooms and areas.
- Assist with the housekeeping operation as necessary, i.e. servicing of guest rooms etc.
- Allocate areas of cleaning on a daily basis, fairly and in accordance with hotel procedures and hotel business.
- Order, receive and issue cleaning materials and carry out stocktakes as required.
- Ensure the correct use and care of all items of equipment, such as vacuum cleaners, trolleys etc. To report any malfunction of such equipment immediately.
- Assist with the training of team members in order to encourage and obtain maximum commitment.
- Assist with linen stocktakes when required.
- Ensure on all occasions you observe safe and hygienic working practices in order to satisfy Health and Safety at Work, fire procedures and other statutory legislation.
The successful applicant must have previous Housekeeping Supervisor experience, in a hotel environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate they can work with minimum supervision and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends to meet the needs of the business.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.