Experienced Head Housekeeper
Experienced Head Housekeeper
This position is for an experienced head housekeeper, experienced gained within a 4 star hotel environment on a 40 hour per week contract any 5 from 7 including weekends.
The successful candidate would oversee the smooth running of the housekeeping department, leading & motivating the housekeeping team and to ensure that the correct standards of customer care are maintained at all times.
You must have the following experience:
- The ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated and driven. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing a team of housekeepers
- To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate at different organisational levels
- Must show a great deal of flexibility in work load and hours
- Ideally 2 years minimum experience in a Managerial experience ensuring high levels of cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Possess the ability to keep staff motivated
- Deliver efficient and courteous service to guests
- Maintain stock control
- Deal with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies
- Liaise with maintenance and carry out regular room checks to ensure good order throughout the hotel
- Log and track of lost property and return
- Adhere to company health and safety legislation and COSHH regulations
- Must be commercially aware, understanding the importance of working within costs & departmental budgets
- Must possess excellent personal presentation
- Proven standards of IT skills and good standards of numeracy & literacy – managing the rota and spreadsheets.
- Must be highly customer focused with excellent communication skills both face to face, on the telephone & via email
- Must be highly organised and well versed in completing paperwork
- Will be an excellent team player whilst having first class attention to detail
- Must be self-driven and be able to work within a large team and be able & willing to be ‘hands-on’ at all times, including lifting & carrying of heavy items
We offer some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined us at Lea Marston Hotel after a successful probationary period:-
- Staff discount on Accommodation
- Food and Beverage Discount
- Discounted Golf and Health Club membership
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service
- Meals on duty
- Charm nominees and winners of the month – celebration lunch
Your application will be processed accordingly, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion and will be deleted from our system.
To apply for a hotel job vacancy at Lea Marston Hotel, please complete the form below with your details and press send
It is the policy of Lea Marston Hotel and Leisure Complex to treat job applications and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic, origin or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that this policy is not fully effective.
For more information about this position please contact us on 01675 470 468 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.