Casual Experienced Fitness Instructor
This position is for an Experienced Fitness Instructor – working any from 7 days including evenings and weekends.
As a Fitness Instructor you are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Gym Instruction NVQ level 2
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
- You will also be responsible to cover the reception area at the spa and leisure club as required. This will include greeting of all the guests, answering the phone, assisting guests with questions regarding spa and leisure services and products, booking appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for facilities used or spa treatments taken.
In this position for you must be able to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- First Aid Qualification
- Pool Attendant Qualification
Your own transport is essential due to the rural location of the hotel.
A current CV is required to apply for this position
To apply for a hotel job vacancy at Lea Marston Hotel, please complete the form below with your details and press send
It is the policy of Lea Marston Hotel and Leisure Complex to treat job applications and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnic, origin or disability. Further, the organisation will monitor the composition of the workforce and introduce positive action if it appears that this policy is not fully effective.
For more information about Full Time Experienced Fitness Instructor please contact us on 01675 470 468 or email us at email@example.com.