We are seeking a driven individual to join us at Lea Marston Hotel as a Duty Manager.
As Duty Manager you will be involved in overseeing the day to day operation of the hotel. This will include making certain that any guest challenges are dealt with proficiently and with continuity, ensuring our guests are given a warm welcome throughout their stay and to ensure the safe running of the hotel.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator as the role involves dealing with both internal and external guests and department managers.
• Duty Management experience advantageous
• Ability to work shifts
• Excellent customer service skills
• Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
• Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
• Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
We offer some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined us at Lea Marston Hotel;
• Great company training and career development programme
• Company benefit scheme including discounts on hotel stays, dining, Golf and free use of our Health Club
• Free staff meals and full uniform is also provided.
• Excellent holiday entitlement up to 28 days holiday a year inclusive of bank holidays increasing with length of service
• Employee recognition programmes
To apply for a hotel job vacancy at Lea Marston Hotel, please complete the form below with your details and press send