Experienced Restaurant & Bar Manager
Restaurant & Bar Manager
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Restaurant Manager to lead the Restaurant team, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high standards of service within our Adderley Restaurant and Bar who can bring their experience to an established 4-star hotel creating fantastic memories for our guests.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has:-
- Actively contributing to driving Restaurant and Bar sales, you will ensure the team is inspired to achieve upselling targets.
- You will manage the departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budget ensuring targeted profit contributions are achieved.
- Leading activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
- You will work to manage the care and replacement of equipment, ensuring high standards of Health and Safety in all activities undertaken
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating excellent food and wine knowledge.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
Where will you be working?
The Lea Marston Hotel is located North Birmingham is conveniently positioned to access many key business destinations including Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport and The ICC in Birmingham.
Offering 9 unique conference rooms, catering for up to 100 delegates this is a fast-paced exciting hotel that caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. With modern leisure and spa facilities, Our 9 hole lake and parkland golf course par 30/31 and relaxed restaurant and bars, this is the perfect hotel for both meetings and a family break.
This hotel features 117 bedrooms that include superior and executive suites. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
People love to work with Lea Marston Hotel because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities.
- Our people are truly engaged at work.
- There’s open, clear communication from the top.
- We’ve got great career development opportunities.
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes:
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes.
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Free meals on duty.
- Enjoy free parking and just off junction 9 of the M42.
To apply for a hotel job vacancy at Lea Marston Hotel, please complete the form below with your details and press send